Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by shomeier <sa...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/05 13:50:25 UTC

Setting umask fro ServiceMix service-wrapper

Hello together,

I am using the ServiceMix service-wrapper with RUN_AS_USER=<username>
configured.

I also want to set the umask 002 but I could not achieve that.
I have tried to simply add "umask 002" to the service script but the mask
does not apply.

Does anyone have a hint how to achive that?

tia

Cheers
Sascha

Re: Setting umask fro ServiceMix service-wrapper

Posted by shomeier <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Joris,

you are my hero ;) It works, great !!!!

I just was about trying rewrite the start scripts to use jsvc but now I can
continue using the wrapper.
Thx very much.

Posted by Joris Schoolmeesters <jo...@anova.be>.
Hello Sasha,

Putting wrapper.umask=0002 in etc/karaf-wrapper.conf should do the trick.
Cfr http://wrapper.tanukisoftware.com/doc/english/prop-umask.html

I tested it locally, and with servicemix-5.3.0 it works.

Regards,

Joris