Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Stas Oskin <st...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/17 13:00:02 UTC

Hadoop 0.20 core library name

Hi.

What minimal libraries I would need for DFS operations?

Previously it was a single library called
hadoop-0.18.3-14.cloudera.CH0_3-core.jar (for Cloudera distrobution), but
now I see it got completely changed and was split to some sub-libraries.

Thanks.

Re: Hadoop 0.20 core library name

Posted by Stas Oskin <st...@gmail.com>.
My bad, it was all the time in front of me in form of
hadoop-0.20.1+169.89-core.jar.

Regards.

Re: Hadoop 0.20 core library name

Posted by Stas Oskin <st...@gmail.com>.
Hi again.

So, can anyone provide information what JAR's exactly I need to include in
my classpath for interaction with DFS?

Thanks!