Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Niniva Ray <ni...@yahoo.com> on 2007/10/13 01:06:17 UTC

problem displaying images

Hello!

  I have 3 images to display and to do that in my jsp page I have the following code

  I am using struts 1.2.9. I have GetBarChartAction class and GetPieChartAction class implemented and properly configured. In the execute methods, I am using JfreeChart to create the images dynamically. I have notice sometimes, not always, the Action class's execute method doesn't get invoked and as a result the image doesn't get displayed. Any idea why the Action classes don't get executed sometimes? If I delete the browser cash, it started to work again. How do I solve this problem?

  Thanks,
  NR

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.