Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ma...@swisscom.com on 2003/06/04 16:00:25 UTC

error in XSP

where is the error in this page???
<xsp:page language="java"
 xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp">
<page>
	<content>
		aaa
	</content>
</page>
</xsp:page>

I always get this error :
type Rapport d''état
message
description :La ressource demandée () n'est pas disponible.

why? everything is right! It worked for 5minutes, and now I can't see it no more!
I know it's not an error in the sitemap, because all other pages work!

Re: error in XSP

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
I don't know any French, but with my English, Latin and German knowledge I
guess it means something like "requested resource is not available", doesn't it?

Hmm, I would suggest to look into the log files for a more exhaustive error
message.

Joerg

--

System Development