Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by James Shaw <he...@btopenworld.com> on 2005/03/12 22:29:41 UTC

SVG 1.2 pagination support

Can you tell me about Batik's support for <pageSet> and <page>
elements?  Is it already supported in CVS?  If not, when do you forecast
support being available?

Thanks in advance,
James Shaw

Re: SVG 1.2 pagination support

Posted by Thomas DeWeese <Th...@Kodak.com>.
Hi James,

James Shaw wrote:
> Can you tell me about Batik's support for <pageSet> and <page>
> elements?  Is it already supported in CVS?

    There isn't any support for them anywhere as far as I know.

> If not, when do you forecast support being available?

    When someone write it ;)
    Really this is a tricky question, in your book what does
'support' mean anyway?  What part of Batik are you using?
Supporting it in a simple manner for 'transcoding' would be
fairly straight forward, adding it to JSVGCanvas would be
really complex.