Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by cosmindumy <co...@yahoo.com> on 2012/02/17 11:02:16 UTC

No answers in last time

Hello,
It's not a wicket core question but I noticed that my last posts got no
answer, starting with end of December. Are my questions too stupid or the
wicket experts are overloaded?
Thanks.

Re: No answers in last time

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.
On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 5:02 AM, cosmindumy <co...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> It's not a wicket core question but I noticed that my last posts got no
> answer, starting with end of December. Are my questions too stupid or the
> wicket experts are overloaded?
> Thanks.

Providing links to the messages that were not answered would be helpful
here.

That said, I searched back and of the 15 messages I saw that had a message
from you it looked like only the ones sent earlier this week had gone
unanswered.  On all the others you received a response within a day max.

The best course of action is not starting a new thread but responding to
the original message so that the thread bubbles to the top of everyone's
mail client again.

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://wickettraining.com