Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by JOYDEEP <j....@unlimitedmail.org> on 2007/04/03 13:24:42 UTC

newbie question on spamassassin trainer

Dear list,

I am totally new in spamassassin.   I am running egroupware server and
there is felamimail; web based email client.
the email server is based on postfix+cyrus+ldap.

Now user can create 2 folders under their email account called spam and ham.
they can place spam mail under spam folder and non-spam under the ham
folder.
every user then can have their own choice to define their spam and
non-spam mails.

how can I configure spamassassin to look after the spam and ham folder
of all the cyrus mail boxes,
so that all the users has their own spamassasin trainer ? it is
something like white box and black box per user

could any one kindly suggest me how to implement this ?
thanks