Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2015/02/08 08:08:01 UTC

gradle

Hi

I've started to lay the grounds for gradle, this is going to be
progressing very slowly.  Right now I wait for a run on vmgump to
finish[1] and tell us gradle isn't there, then I'm going to change the
environment to include gradle.

The next steps will be to add a gradle builder, enable it for hamcrest
and finally make it use the maven repo proxy.

Stefan

[1] vmgump's disk was full.  I've manually deleted three years worth of
logfiles and added a cron job that deletes logs older than thirty days.