Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by KRIS MUSSHORN <mu...@comcast.net> on 2016/09/14 13:41:48 UTC

plugin configuration

i have this setup in nutch-site.xml plugin includes:

<value>protocol-http|urlfilter-(regex|suffix)|parse-(html|tika|metatags)|index-(basic|anchor|metadata|more)|indexer-solr|scoring-opic|urlnormalizer-(pass|regex|basic)</value>

What else do i need to do to get the index-anchor and index-more plugins to index their fields in solr?

The schema.xml file in the destination core looks right.

I've seen no documentation that specifies any properties in nutch-site.xml for these plugins.

index-metadata and parse-metatags both required properties to work.. what about anchor and more?

Kris

RE: plugin configuration

Posted by Kris Musshorn <mu...@comcast.net>.
Thx for the reply Sebastian.

I made the request for info before I tried it out.. just because I couldn’t find any documentation.

when the plugins (index-anchor or index-more) are enabled and the configuration is properly deployed they should work immediately starting with the segments/steps indexed from now on.

Would it be possible to get examples what values are missing in the index?

Best,
Sebastian

Re: plugin configuration

Posted by Sebastian Nagel <wa...@googlemail.com>.