Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de> on 2007/02/24 08:06:12 UTC

mina

Hi,

mina has become a top level project, and seems to build with maven2.

I have adapted the metadata, someone needs to clean the SVN sandbox.

Best regards,

Antoine

Re: mina

Posted by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de>.
Hello Bill,

I might not be able to fix the issue of building with mvn in gump
tomorrow, but at least mina will have a correct project descriptor
already.

Might still be a good idea to clear the svn sandboxes of mina on
clarus and on vmgump

Regards,

Antoine

Re: mina

Posted by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com>.

Re: mina

Posted by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de>.
-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 05:37:08 +0100
Von: Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>
An: general@gump.apache.org
CC:
Betreff: Re: mina

> The later changes stem from Justin's changes
> (Thanks!).
>
> Stefan

Hello Justin,

thanks too for catching my mistakes.

Antoine

Re: mina

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Sat, 24 Feb 2007, Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de> wrote:

> mina has become a top level project, and seems to build with maven2.
>
> I have adapted the metadata, someone needs to clean the SVN sandbox.

Just performed "rm -rf mina hivemind/ javassist/ asn1/ apacheds*" on
both vmgump and helois.  The later changes stem from Justin's changes
(Thanks!).

Stefan