Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com> on 2022/03/01 12:22:17 UTC

Re: A change in the website search - looking for feedback

Hi Cameleers,
just a heads up, I've merged the change and soon the new index will be
used. Please do keep the feedback coming by creating a new issue
against the website repository on GitHub[1]. Please include the
keywords used and the result you expected to see but did not get.

zoran

[1] https://github.com/apache/camel-website/issues/new

--
Zoran Regvart