Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Jaroslaw Cwiklik <ui...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/06 18:06:43 UTC

Setting up a CPE programmatically that includes a programmatically manipulated AE Desription

CpeComponentDescriptor exposes setImport(Import anImport) method that allows
you to set a descriptor.
Import object supports: import by location and import by name. Perpaps you
can create a temp file with
deleteOnExit property set. You would need to create this file with a unique
name for this to work.

I dont think there is support in the CPM to set/get parameter groups.

Jerry Cwiklik

Re: Setting up a CPE programmatically that includes a programmatically manipulated AE Desription

Posted by Kai Schlamp <sc...@gmx.de>.
I created three issues (2 improvement + 1 bug).

Jaroslaw Cwiklik schrieb:
> CpeComponentDescriptor exposes setImport(Import anImport) method that allows
> you to set a descriptor.
> Import object supports: import by location and import by name. Perpaps you
> can create a temp file with
> deleteOnExit property set. You would need to create this file with a unique
> name for this to work.

An improvement request as this would make things easier.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA-1318

> I dont think there is support in the CPM to set/get parameter groups.

And another one:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA-1319

And a last one as the Parameter Definitions dialog of the Component
Descriptor Editor does not allow me to add identifiers with the same
name in different groups (Error: Parameter Names must be unique),
although the Tutorial and Users Guide says in 1.2.1.4 that this is possible.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA-1320

Best regards,
Kai