Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by David Graham <gr...@yahoo.com> on 2004/04/04 00:10:30 UTC

[validator] 1.1.2 build issues

Running 'maven clean jar' and 'maven clean dist' produce good jars if you
comment out the <build> element in commons-build/project.xml.  If you
don't remove that, various files we don't want in the jar get included.
I've posted another message to commons-dev on this issue.

At this point we only need an Ant build.xml file for Craig's nightly build
scripts to use.  Maintaining both Maven and Ant builds isn't my idea of a
good time so I suggest we remove the current build.xml file and replace it
with one generated with 'maven ant'.

What do we want to do with validator_1_1_2.dtd?  I think we can remove it
completely because, AFAICT, Rob removed the only new changes so it's now
functionally equivalent to the 1.1 dtd.

David