Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/02 17:24:02 UTC

Accessing the hawtio console

Hi all,

If I'm using the standalone broker of activemq, I'm not able to log
in.  From what I saw, admin/admin should be the right credentials, but
no matter what I use to login I'm getting back a 403 forbidden.

I have no made any configuration changes to the default app.

John

Re: Accessing the hawtio console

Posted by artnaseef <ar...@artnaseef.com>.
Check the file, conf/jetty-realm.properties - it contains the username and
password for the web console (unless jetty.xml has been modified).

Is the 403 error on url http://${broker}:8161/ ?

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com>.
I'm not sure what happened.  I deleted my activemq install, unzipped
again and was able to login that time.  I'm willing to chalk it up to
the goblins in the machine...

Thanks guys.

John

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.