Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Raul Raja Martinez <ra...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/28 06:49:14 UTC

Production mode not changing on latest snapshot

Trying to set tapestry.production-mode=true on latest snapshot, tried
as filter context param, app module override and env variable and it's
value is always set to false
Anybody experience anything similar or seeing this behavior?
What is the recommended strategy to keep dev and prod with different
values for tapestry.production-mode,

thanks in advance

Re: Production mode not changing on latest snapshot

Posted by Raul Raja Martinez <ra...@gmail.com>.
Just scanned the project and libraries for usages and matches and it's not
declared anywhere else.
The only module we use besides our own is the spring tapestry integration
module which I could not find anywhere that was using that constant. thanks
for the tip though, didn't think about that possibility

Raul Raja

Re: Production mode not changing on latest snapshot

Posted by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>.

Posted by Raul Raja Martinez <ra...@gmail.com>.
@Inject

Posted by Josh Canfield <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Raul Raja Martinez <ra...@gmail.com>.

--
Raul Raja

Re: Production mode not changing on latest snapshot

Posted by Igor Drobiazko <ig...@gmail.com>.
You should contribute to the configuration of ApplicationDefaults to define
symbol values or override Tapestry's values for production:

    public static void
contributeApplicationDefaults(MappedConfiguration<String, String>
configuration)
    {
        configuration.add(SymbolConstants.SUPPORTED_LOCALES, "en,fr,de");
        configuration.add(SymbolConstants.PRODUCTION_MODE, "true");
    }

To override these values in dev env you should set VM arguments in your IDE.

-Dtapestry.production-mode=false

On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 6:49 AM, Raul Raja Martinez <ra...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Trying to set tapestry.production-mode=true on latest snapshot, tried
> as filter context param, app module override and env variable and it's
> value is always set to false
> Anybody experience anything similar or seeing this behavior?
> What is the recommended strategy to keep dev and prod with different
> values for tapestry.production-mode,
>
> thanks in advance

Best regards,

Igor Drobiazko