Posted to users@maven.apache.org by To...@norgesgruppen.no on 2007/01/25 13:37:59 UTC

Best plugin for making property files from templates?

Hei, my issue is that I have template property files containing
substitution variables.
What would be the best maven2 plugin to make property files filled with
real values to include in jars, wars and ears?

Regards from Tore

Re: Best plugin for making property files from templates?

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.
On 1/25/07, Tore.Larsen@norgesgruppen.no <To...@norgesgruppen.no> wrote:

> Hei, my issue is that I have template property files containing
> substitution variables.
> What would be the best maven2 plugin to make property files filled with
> real values to include in jars, wars and ears?

See

    http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-resources-plugin/examples/filter.html

--
How fast can a year go? As fast as your childs first year.