Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2010/03/30 12:50:54 UTC

Fw: Programmatically create phases

Forwarded from Hans,

BTW, I understand now what happens sometimes Hans, when you answer to me only. Sometimes (I don't know why) it seems 2 messages get
to the MLs, and one from me only. If you answer to the one which is re-sent to me it does not get to the ML ;o)

Jacques

From: "Hans Bakker" <ma...@antwebsystems.com>
To: "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>

Re: Fw: Programmatically create phases

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
It is pretty strange, when i reply to your message, it goes only to you,
when i reply to others it goes to the mailing list.....

so this mail i corrected...

Regards,
Hans