Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org> on 2013/11/05 00:22:53 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1538788 - in /jena/Experimental/new-test: pom.xml src/test/java/com/hp/hpl/jena/rdf/model/RDFReaderFContractTests.java

<url>https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots/</url>
 > +            <layout>default</layout>
 > +            <releases>
 > +                <enabled>false</enabled>
 > +                <updatePolicy>never</updatePolicy>
 > +            </releases>
 > +            <snapshots>
 > +                <enabled>true</enabled>

     err .... snapshots+never?

That means no picking up any snapshot rebuilds you put in if the
developer has downloaded once already.

 > +                <updatePolicy>never</updatePolicy>
 > +            </snapshots>
 > +        </repository>

Just so we're all on the same page - project releases need to depend
only on maven central.

This is OK for now (maven central does not have snapshots;
oss.sonatype.org does get replicated, not sure the frequency) but before
a release involving new-test, we'll have to be using released artifacts
in maven central.

     Andy

Posted by Claude Warren <cl...@xenei.com>.
I need to fix the update never.

I will release the junit-contract stuff soon, so we can remove the
dependency.

However, the new-tests only cover the core functionality currently.  I
still need to extend it to the other packages.

--
I like: Like Like - The likeliest place on the web<http://like-like.xenei.com>