Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jinghua Gu <eg...@cisco.com> on 2002/09/09 19:41:26 UTC

Can Message based Client call pass InputSource/InputStream as an argument?

Hi All,

   I have been see some message based examples where they pass Elements as
client
call argument. Can I use InputSource/InputStream as an argument for message
based applications.

Thanks,
Emily

Re: Can Message based Client call pass InputSource/InputStream as an argument?

Posted by Jinghua Gu <eg...@cisco.com>.
Ok, I see. Thanks a lot!

Emily

Posted by Vadim Draluk <va...@draluk.net>.