Posted to users@ws.apache.org by Ambadas Ramanna Adam <am...@infosys.com> on 2003/09/11 09:18:28 UTC

StartUp

Hi All,

I am new to xml-rpc.

I need to get started with xml-rpc server. But the apache xml-rpc site does not provide any user guide or manual.

Please let me know how to start out.
Alternatively, it would help me immensely if you could point me to the documentation.

Thanks and cheers,
Adam

RE: StartUp

Posted by Jason Wyatt <jw...@itree.com.au>.
Hi Adam,

You can see http://www.xmlrpc.com/ and http://xmlrpc-c.sourceforge.net/xmlrpc-howto/xmlrpc-howto.html for more documentation.

I can send you a simple example if you like.

Regards,
Jason

--
Falun Gong: A peaceful meditation practice under persecution in China
http://www.faluninfo.net

Truth - Compassion - Forbearance