Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Gina Choi <gi...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/02 16:41:38 UTC

CXF Supporting scope

Hi All,

So far, I evaluated several frame works, but they seem like don't do what I
expect. Several people suggested me that I should consider CXF. Before I
dig into CXF, I would like know several things about CXF. By the way, I use
Tomcat7 and Java1.6.

1. I have to create a client for .NET4.0 web service which claim aware. So,
how is CXF interoperability with .NET?

2. If CXF support ADFS2.0 as STS.

3. If CXF support passive profile. Especially SP initiated Redirect ->
POST binding.

4. If CXF can work with LDAP.

5. My application doesn't use Spring frame work. Is Spring Frame work
requirement to use CXF?

I would appreciate if someone could answer my questions.

Thanks.

Gina