Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Victor Batista <vb...@present-technologies.com> on 2004/10/02 18:55:44 UTC

Action interceptor

Hi!
   We have developed a web application/platform which uses cocoon. We have a
team developing the core functionalities and a few other teams developing
applications. Each application must have an action (extended from a core
BaseAction which extends cocoon's ComposerAction), and can have its
Generators (JSPGenerator, ServletGenerator,...).
   My question is:  Does Cocoon have an Action interceptor? The core needs
to make some verifications in every request, and we need to make it prior to
the request arrives to the user Action (we may have to forward/redirect the
request to a different place). How can we implement this behavior?

    Thanks in advance,
        Victor Batista