Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Ravisankar Sivasubramaniam <ra...@live.in> on 2013/12/22 05:41:07 UTC

Proposal to create noob drillers DL

Hello,
Do you think it is a good idea to create a DL for newbie drillers?  The idea is to a) let newbies help other newbies b)  understand the problem faced by other newbies c) be the first line of mentors for newbies and shield senior contributors from repeating questions.
Regards,Ravi

Re: Proposal to create noob drillers DL

Posted by Rajika Kumarasiri <ra...@gmail.com>.
I agree. user list is the place for this short of discussions.

Rajika

Posted by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@apache.org>.