Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/01 09:16:20 UTC

[VOTE] Release webconsole 3.1.8

This release fixes several issues
    * [FELIX-2713] - Problem in HtmlConfigurationWriter
    * [FELIX-2729] - Webconsole - Configuration fails to print
configuration for bundles without MetatypeService config
    * [FELIX-2735] - ClassCastException in PermissionsConfigurationPrinter
    * [FELIX-2793] - Plugin request is not detected as html request if
context path contains a dot
    * [FELIX-2795] - Parameters are not removed from symbolic name
when installing a bundle

The staging repo is available at:
 https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-023/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the signatures:
 http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
 sh check_staged_release.sh 023 /tmp/felix-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

This vote will be open for 72 hours.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release webconsole 3.1.8

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Closing this vote with the following votes:
  +1: Carsten Ziegeler, Jean-Baptiste Onofré, Richard S. Hall, Andreas
Pieber, Clément Escoffier, Guillaume Nodet, Felix Meschberger
no other votes.

I'll publish the artifacts and annouce the release asap.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [VOTE] Release webconsole 3.1.8

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.
+1

Regards
Felix

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
+1

I've updated the copyright in NOTICE and DEPENDENCIES files.

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Richard S. Hall  wrote
> The copyright year wasn't updated...I can't remember, do we consider
> this a big deal or not?

No, we don't :)

Carsten

cziegeler@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Release webconsole 3.1.8

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.

Posted by Andreas Pieber <an...@gmail.com>.
+1

kind regards,
andreas

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1

Regards
JB

On 02/01/2011 09:16 AM, Guillaume Nodet wrote:
> This release fixes several issues
>      * [FELIX-2713] - Problem in HtmlConfigurationWriter
>      * [FELIX-2729] - Webconsole - Configuration fails to print
> configuration for bundles without MetatypeService config
>      * [FELIX-2735] - ClassCastException in PermissionsConfigurationPrinter
>      * [FELIX-2793] - Plugin request is not detected as html request if
> context path contains a dot
>      * [FELIX-2795] - Parameters are not removed from symbolic name
> when installing a bundle
>
> The staging repo is available at:
>   https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-023/
>
> You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the signatures:
>   http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh
>
> Usage:
>   sh check_staged_release.sh 023 /tmp/felix-staging
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.

--