Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Ron Grimes <rg...@sinclairoil.com> on 2009/07/22 16:57:40 UTC

Thanks to the Committers

Dan, Benson, Sergey, et al,

Just wanted to let you guys (the committers) know that you do a great
job and all of your support is greatly appreciated.

I remember my boss asking me a while back if Java was really living up
to code reusability. At first, I said "not really" because I was
thinking about whether I really do a very good job at achieving that
goal. But, as I thought about it, I had to say that just by choosing
Java over another language, code reuse is a given. I mean, a group of
dedicated, bright developers create projects like CXF, iText, POI, and
so forth, and give it to developers worldwide to use for free. By
leveraging the power of those projects, yes, I am gaining great code
reuse just by using Java.

So, in the long run, you guys save corporations millions of dollars via
saved development time.

Kudos to you all.

Thanks,

Ron Grimes
Web Application Development, Manager
Sinclair Oil Company

Re: Thanks to the Committers

Posted by Nathaniel Auvil <na...@gmail.com>.
i will jump in too and say the help i have gotten has been beyond any
project i have ever used.  Thanks to all.

Re: Thanks to the Committers

Posted by Andrew Clegg <an...@nervechannel.com>.