Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by Gabriele Bulfon <gb...@sonicle.com> on 2014/09/09 11:16:35 UTC

Hiding Login page URL

Hi,
we've just integrated Shiro into our collaboration webapp, substituting
older JAAS model.
It works great.
I just would like that the Login URL is not seen on redirect (as JAAS does
hiding the URL).
Probably this is because the code use redirect instead of forwarding.
I tried overriding on my own FormAuthenticationFilter like this:

protected void redirectToLogin(ServletRequest request, ServletResponse
response) throws IOException {
	String loginUrl = getLoginUrl();
	RequestDispatcher
rd=request.getServletContext().getRequestDispatcher(loginUrl);
	try {
		rd.forward(request, response);
	} catch(ServletException exc) {
		throw new IOException(exc);
	}
}

It works, but then fails to go on to the successUrl, remaining on the login
page, with no errors.
Is there any other way I can handle this?

Webapp is an ajax app starting as http://localhost/webtop , and this should
stay as the only URL, everything else is hidden ajax calls after login/start

Thanks for any help.
Gabriele.