Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Pablo Duboue <pa...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/19 18:07:10 UTC

UIMA 3.0 User's Guide feedback

I read the UIMA 3.0 User's guide. Great work! I have some comments I
will send them in separate emails for threaded discussion.

I have done my best to search the archives. I am sorry if some of the
issues have been discussed. Feel free to say so.

Not all my questions or issues deserve an answer or time discussing
them. An empty thread is a clear signal that issue is not important
and knowing that is also good.

Thanks for putting together the highest performant framework in the industry.

P.