Posted to dev@samza.apache.org by Martin Kleppmann <ma...@kleppmann.com> on 2014/08/28 21:24:17 UTC

Upcoming Samza conference talks

Hi all,

Sorry for the radio silence. I've been on holiday for the last month, and haven't yet caught up on the mailing list/JIRA activity that happened while I was away.

I'll be talking about Samza at four conferences in the next three months:
http://martin.kleppmann.com/2014/08/28/upcoming-conference-talks-about-samza.html
Please help spread the word -- I'm hoping we can get more people excited about Samza.

Also, if anyone on this list is going to be at any of those conferences, please let me know -- let's meet up!

Martin

Re: Upcoming Samza conference talks

Posted by Chris Riccomini <cr...@linkedin.com.INVALID>.
Hey Martin,

This is awesome! Please tweet stuff with @samzastream, and I'll be sure to
RT.

Also, could you update the papers/talks wiki?

Cheers,
Chris