Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by tog <gu...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/19 20:38:59 UTC

Zeppelin and geolocalized data

Hi

I was wondering if someone had already explored visualizing geolocalized on
maps using Zeppelin ?

Cheers
Guillaume

--
PGP KeyID: 2048R/EA31CFC9  subkeys.pgp.net

Re: Zeppelin and geolocalized data

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Currently, Zeppelin does not have built in visualization support for
geolocalized data.

However, Zeppelin support html output (by output starts with "%html ") it
can render html with javascripts. Attached screenshot is an example of
 displaying earthquake on a map, inside of Zeppelin.

Posted by IT CTO <go...@gmail.com>.