Posted to dev@ambari.apache.org by Owen O'Malley <om...@apache.org> on 2012/02/03 01:49:00 UTC

Status report

All,
  As Eric mentioned, we need to do a status report. Here is my proposed text:

Ambari

Ambari is monitoring, administration and lifecycle management project
for Apache Hadoop clusters.

 * Incubating since 30 August 2011.
 * 146 jiras fixed (up from 129 in December)
 * Development has stalled for the last month. The project needs to
have some roadmap discussions
   about how to move forward.

Issues that must be addressed before graduation are:
 * Have roadmap discussions on the dev lists
 * Making a release
 * Attracting users and developers
 * Increase diversity of developers outside of Hortonworks

Any suggestions?

-- Owen

Re: Status report

Posted by Eric Yang <er...@gmail.com>.