Posted to infrastructure-dev@apache.org by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@googlemail.com> on 2012/03/16 08:16:49 UTC

Help with pootle server

Hi infra structure project,

I am very active in the Apache OpenOffice project and I would like to
become more active in the infra structure project as well.

OpenOffice is a huge project and need often support from the infra
structure team. I think it would be good if we have more project members
from AOO who can help here. For example at the moment it would be good
to have more people with direct access to the pootle server and the
command line tools.

I am currently evaluating in a VM how the AOO related tooling works and
it would be very good if somebody could support me afterwards to setup
the AOO pootle with the appropriate and correct data that we can start.

Translation is a very critical and important part for the long term
success of AOO. And a strong part where we always had a good and vibrant
community in the past. I would like to do everything that translation
for Apache projects will be easy and smooth and that we can build a
huger translation community.

Regards

Juergen

Re: Help with pootle server

Posted by Juergen Schmidt <jo...@googlemail.com>.
On 3/16/12 10:12 AM, Tony Stevenson wrote:
> Jürgen Schmidt wrote on Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 08:16:49AM +0100:
>> Hi infra structure project,
>>
>> I am very active in the Apache OpenOffice project and I would like
>> to become more active in the infra structure project as well.

> You could also join us in IRC, chatfreenode.net/#asfinfra

I was already subscribed and have joined the IRC

Juergen

Re: Help with pootle server

Posted by Tony Stevenson <pc...@apache.org>.

--