Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/23 11:22:18 UTC

Help with translation

Hi,

With code freeze for 4.1 approaching, there is going to be a short timeframe to translate the documentation.

If you are interested in helping with translation please see:

http://sebgoa.blogspot.ch/2012/11/translating-apache-cloudstack-docs-with.html

This shows how to do it via the transifex GUI.

and

http://sebgoa.blogspot.ch/2012/12/using-transifex-client-to-translate.html

This shows how to do it via the command line transifex client and publican.

-Sebastien

Re: Help with translation

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Guys,

If you could complete even one guide that would be awesome.

-Sebastien

Re: Help with translation

Posted by Isaac Chiang <is...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sebastien: