Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Julian Wood <wo...@ucalgary.ca> on 2007/03/07 21:08:41 UTC

Re: Debugging dojo.js

I tried adding

         <binding name="dojoSource" value="classpath:/dojo/
dojo.js.uncompressed.js"/>

to my shell component but get a Malformed OGNL expression: classpath:/
dojo/dojo.js.uncompressed.js

I imagine this is to do with the inclusion of the new OGNL? This is
4.1.2-SNAP

On 9-Feb-07, at 12:05 AM, andyhot wrote:

> Your @Shell component includes that.
> http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry4.1/components/general/shell.html
>
> See the dojoSource parameter and use the following asset for it:
> classpath:/dojo/dojo.js.uncompressed.js
>

> Daniel Tabuenca wrote:
>> Is there a way to make dojo.js more human-readable? I know it's
>> compressed that way for more efficient network usage, but is there a
>> way to disable or use the original .js files when we need to debug?
>> For example, if I want to debug tapestry.form code?

Julian Wood <wo...@ucalgary.ca>

Software Engineer
Teaching & Learning Centre
University of Calgary

http://tlc.ucalgary.ca

Re: Debugging dojo.js

Posted by Julian Wood <wo...@ucalgary.ca>.
Ah okay - thanks. I misunderstood Andy's original statement.

--
Julian Wood <wo...@ucalgary.ca>

Software Engineer
Teaching & Learning Centre