Posted to torque-dev@db.apache.org by Thomas Fischer <fi...@seitenbau.net> on 2008/01/02 22:13:10 UTC

Re: 3.3RC3

Sorry, I did not check my mail before today. I have checked the site and
have three changes sitting here. Thomas, should I commit these or do you
prefer to wait after the release ? They are:
- The database.dtd in the site is an old version
- 3.3-RC2 has no release date in the changes.xml
- the svn link on the download page should point to the trunks module

I'll try to check the artifacts and the tutorial tomorrow or on friday
evening.

     Thomas

Posted by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com>.
Thomas Vandahl wrote:
> Thomas Fischer wrote:
>
>> Sorry, I did not check my mail before today. I have checked the site and
>> have three changes sitting here. Thomas, should I commit these or do you
>> prefer to wait after the release ? They are:
>> - The database.dtd in the site is an old version
>> - 3.3-RC2 has no release date in the changes.xml
>> - the svn link on the download page should point to the trunks module
>>

> As this is "just a documentation issue" :-), it doesn't make a
> difference. It's the artifacts I would rather not build again if at all
> possible. We must do something about the build process, it's a PITA
> right now...
>

> I'm going to start the vote on Saturday if you agree. Then we can make
> it into the Jan-08 DB-report...

even without a vote starting, I'll go ahead and include a note that
torque has been actively working on its 3.3RC3 release.

 -jean

Re: 3.3RC3

Posted by Thomas Fischer <fi...@seitenbau.net>.
Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org> schrieb am 03.01.2008 14:36:43:

> Thomas Fischer wrote:
> > Sorry, I did not check my mail before today. I have checked the site
and
> > have three changes sitting here. Thomas, should I commit these or do
you
> > prefer to wait after the release ? They are:
> > - The database.dtd in the site is an old version
> > - 3.3-RC2 has no release date in the changes.xml
> > - the svn link on the download page should point to the trunks module
>
> As this is "just a documentation issue" :-), it doesn't make a
> difference. It's the artifacts I would rather not build again if at all
> possible. We must do something about the build process, it's a PITA
> right now...

Ok, then I'll commit the changes.

> I'm going to start the vote on Saturday if you agree. Then we can make
> it into the Jan-08 DB-report...

This is fine with me.

          Thomas

Re: 3.3RC3

Posted by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org>.
Thomas Fischer wrote:
> Sorry, I did not check my mail before today. I have checked the site and
> have three changes sitting here. Thomas, should I commit these or do you
> prefer to wait after the release ? They are:
> - The database.dtd in the site is an old version
> - 3.3-RC2 has no release date in the changes.xml
> - the svn link on the download page should point to the trunks module

As this is "just a documentation issue" :-), it doesn't make a
difference. It's the artifacts I would rather not build again if at all
possible. We must do something about the build process, it's a PITA
right now...

I'm going to start the vote on Saturday if you agree. Then we can make
it into the Jan-08 DB-report...

Bye, Thomas.