Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Srinivas Chamarthi <sr...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/19 19:22:54 UTC

findMahoutContextJars from mahout classpath

Hi All,

Looks like findMahoutContextJars is trying to find the mahout classpath
using script bin\mahout  which is failing in windows.

is there a way to make it working in windows ?

thx
srinivas

Re: findMahoutContextJars from mahout classpath

Posted by Pat Ferrel <pa...@occamsmachete.com>.
The mahout.cmd windows script has not been updated to match the ‘nix version since Mahout 0.9. I asked someone from Horton to look at it but haven’t gotten a reply. Mahout now requires Hadoop and Spark. The easiest way to work on Mahout in Windows is using a virtual machine with some ‘nix OS. What is your target cluster distro?

On Oct 19, 2014, at 1:11 PM, Srinivas Chamarthi <sr...@gmail.com> wrote:

the windows script is working partially. its failing on -spark classpath.
are there any instructions for developing on windows ?

Posted by Srinivas Chamarthi <sr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Srinivas Chamarthi <sr...@gmail.com>.