Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Jan Prock <jp...@web.de> on 2003/06/20 00:10:59 UTC

Installing Lenya on SuSE 8.0

Good Night!

First of all: Sorry for the following Question... ;-)

I was able to install the Java Environment, Tomcat, Ant an Cocoon but I got
problems with the Lenya tarball. I don't really know how to handle it...
sounds stupid I know...
The documentation doesn't help me that much... so does someone also run a
SuSE server? (Oh oh)
Please give me some hints.

Yours sincerely, Jan

Re: Installing Lenya on SuSE 8.0

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.org>.
Jan Prock wrote:

>Good Night!
>
>First of all: Sorry for the following Question... ;-)
>
>I was able to install the Java Environment, Tomcat, Ant an Cocoon but I got
>problems with the Lenya tarball. I don't really know how to handle it...
>sounds stupid I know...
>The documentation doesn't help me that much... so does someone also run a
>SuSE server? (Oh oh)

yup, the demo runs on SuSE. Where within the documentation do you have a
problem?

http://cocoon.apache.org/lenya/installation/index.html

we are happy to improve it, but you need to tell us what exactly is
unclear to you.

Thanks

Michael