Posted to user@spark.apache.org by shyla deshpande <de...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/07 23:33:21 UTC

Structured Streaming with Cassandra, Is it supported??

Hi ,

I am trying to do structured streaming with the wonderful SparkSession, but
cannot save the streaming data to Cassandra.

If anyone has got this working, please help!!!!

Thanks

Re: Structured Streaming with Cassandra, Is it supported??

Posted by Tathagata Das <ta...@gmail.com>.
Spark 2.0 supports writing out to files, as well as you can do custom
foreach code. We havent yet officially released Sink API for custom
connector to be implemented, but hopefully we will be able to do it soon.

That said, I will not rule out possibility of connectors written using
internal, non-public APIs that may be floating out there. Others can chime
in on that.

Posted by shyla deshpande <de...@gmail.com>.