Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Raúl Cumplido <ra...@gmail.com> on 2022/12/15 10:38:07 UTC

[DISC] Remove code for turbodbc integration test

Hi,

The turbodbc nightly integration tests have been "temporarily" removed from
our nightly CI for 8 months [1].
At the moment of writing, turbodbc hasn't had any commits since August 11th
[2].

There was a GitHub issue opened lately related to turbodbc [3].

I wanted to ask if there's any opposition for me to remove the integration
job code as it does not seem to be supported.

Kind regards,
Raúl

[1] https://github.com/apache/arrow/pull/12920
[2]
https://github.com/blue-yonder/turbodbc/commit/ca36325a61cda7e1af628b7a947de8a3a00149be
[3] https://github.com/apache/arrow/issues/14931

Re: [DISC] Remove code for turbodbc integration test

Posted by Jacob Wujciak <ja...@voltrondata.com.INVALID>.
+1

Posted by Sutou Kouhei <ko...@clear-code.com>.
+1