Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Renzo Tomaselli <re...@tecnotp.it> on 2007/08/03 10:47:41 UTC

[Trinidad] not working with richfaces suggestion box

In the past I had quite a number of troubles getting these two systems
working together, and issues still keep on.
I tried to attach a suggestion box to a h:inputText when Trinidad is
also in the game. No way, server reports:

3-ago-2007 10.28.00
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.io.DebugResponseWriter
_checkDuplicateAttribute
WARNING: Attribute "class" output twice;  writing attribute as
"duplicate_class" instead.

The involved bean method providing suggestion list is reached, however
no dropdown is appearing.
I also cross-posted the same on the Richfaces users forum.
Just wondering if anybody else got similar problems.

-- Renzo

Re: [Trinidad] not working with richfaces suggestion box

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Right,

that is all JBoss stuff,

a quick google search on the rendered class values make that clear

a) http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/RF-516
b) http://jsourcery.com/api/jboss.org/richfaces/3.0.0/org/richfaces/component/html/HtmlSuggestionBox.source.html

HTH,
Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

Re: [Trinidad] not working with richfaces suggestion box

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
can you create a simple WAR, that can be easily deployed to a
standalone tomcat ?

-M

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.