Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2014/05/18 19:42:42 UTC

Some first version of the "Building Flex Applications with Maven" documentation

Hi,

today I spent a few hours starting to write a Wiki page in the Apache Flex Wiki on how to build Flex applications using Maven. I have finished the Mavenization part and how you deploy the artifacts and started with some code snippets for building a Flex library and application ... so you guys currently stuck while getting started, this should give you a little head start ... https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Building+Flex+applications+with+Maven
I'll continue this as soon as I can spare some time.

Chris

Re: Some first version of the "Building Flex Applications with Maven" documentation

Posted by Steve McLaughlin <St...@designwithflex.com>.
Awesome!  looking forward to it.

On Sun, May 18, 2014 at 10:42 AM, Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de

Posted by Miguel Ferreira <mi...@hotmail.com>.