Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Matthew K Gray <mk...@mit.edu> on 1996/02/17 22:43:40 UTC

Re: Apache 1.0.3 and 1.1b0

It looks like the 99b.bind patch isn't in 1.1b0.  Was this on purpose?

					...Mk

Re: Apache 1.0.3 and 1.1b0

Posted by Alexei Kosut <ak...@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us>.
On Sat, 17 Feb 1996, Matthew K Gray wrote:

> It looks like the 99b.bind patch isn't in 1.1b0.  Was this on purpose?

Erp. No. Sorry. It was an oversight. *sigh*

I've added that patch, and made the changes Rob H asked for, and uploaded
a new version, 1.1b0a, to httpd/dist.

BTW, anyone have an objection to making 1.0.3 public? If no one objects,
say, by tomorrow, we can give the public a President's Day present.

--/ Alexei Kosut <ak...@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us> /--------/ Lefler on IRC