Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Jens Bäckvall <je...@t-nova.org> on 2013/10/11 08:29:36 UTC

Translation into Danish and Swedish

Hello,

I would like to help with future translation of OO into Danish and Swedish.

Thank you.

Regards

Jens Bäckvall
--
kunstnerisk leder/artistic director Terra Nova
medlem af Uafhængige Scenekunstnere (US)

Re: Translation into Croatian

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
On 15/10/2013 ed wrote:
> I would like to help with future translation of OO into Croatian.

Hi, you can start immediately.

Croatian is available at
https://translate.apache.org/hr/aoo40/
and is 73% translated.

A detailed Pootle guide is available at
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide
and it also explains how to request a Pootle account.

Please take a look at it and contact us back when you are ready to start!

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: Translation into Croatian

Posted by ed <ed...@eurodata.hr>.
Hi Andrea,

I would like to help with future translation of OO into Croatian.

Regards,

Nebojsa

Re: Translation into Danish and Swedish

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
On 11/10/2013 Jens Bäckvall wrote:
> I would like to help with future translation of OO into Danish and Swedish.

Welcome Jens, in both Danish and Swedish the main translation (the
OpenOffice menus) is now complete, but there is still need of help for
translating the Danish guide:
https://translate.apache.org/da/aoo40help/
and we can surely use help for the Danish and Swedish websites if you
coordinate with the other volunteers.

If you can help with it, please read
http://openoffice.apache.org/translate.html
for generic procedures and then we can guide you to specific tasks, just
let us know.

Regards,
   Andrea.