Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Arvind I K Chari <ar...@anyaservices.com> on 2012/11/20 17:25:34 UTC

how to create spark skins using fxg vector graphics

Hello,

I want to create a number of Spark Skins using some vector images that I
have with me. I can obtain the vector images in FXG format-- but what I am
looking for is some way to quickly create multiple skins for various UI
elements like buttons, menus, radio button, checkboxes, etc -- not by
converting the fxg->mxml but by using fxg files directly (after including
them in the skins project in Flash Builder 4.6). Since I want to create
many such skins (atleast 8-10) what is the fastest way of accomplishing
this?

Yours Sincerely,
Arvind.