Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Vijay Sachdeva <vi...@indiqus.com> on 2017/08/22 09:11:56 UTC

Copy Template from Zone to another

Dear Team,

When I try to copy template from one zone to another, it fails to do so. On further logs check I figured out that the particular zone’s secondary storage VM stores the template .vhd file in "/var/www/html/userdata” folder which get copied over http.

So failed issue was that the template VHD is getting default permission of 600 and other users can’t download it. Can anybody tell me that how we can set that default persmission as 644 when downloading or copying it.

Thanks

Vijay Sachdeva
Consultant - Cloud & Virtualisation

A-4, LGF, C.R.Park, New Delhi - 110019
24x7 011-40551409 | M +918826699409
www.indiqus.com

Re: Copy Template from Zone to another

Posted by Vijay Sachdeva <vi...@indiqus.com>.
Hi Dag,

Appreciate your quick response, believing we get a patch soon on this.