Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Sian January <si...@googlemail.com> on 2007/10/03 11:23:06 UTC

Re: [eclipse] Eclipse 3.3 can not download updates

I'm trying to see if I can reproduce this, but at the moment I can't get
Eclipse to start at all with Harmony (on Windows).  I've copied the latest
JRE snapshot to the eclipse\jre directory but when I try to start it I get
"JVM Terminated: Exit Code 2" and some weird symbols.  Am I missing
something?

Thanks,

Sian

--
Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.

Re: [eclipse] Eclipse 3.3 can not download updates

Posted by Alexey Petrenko <al...@gmail.com>.
I'll try with the latest Eclipse...

SY, Alexey

Posted by Sian January <si...@googlemail.com>.