Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by "Protzek, Holger" <Ho...@hypoport.de> on 2006/01/05 13:46:15 UTC

RedeliveryPolicy configuration via broker.xml

Hello, it is possible to configure the RedeliveryPolicy via the broker
xml configuration. I know that I can configure an
ActiveMQConnection/Factory with the RedeliveryPolicy, but I am using the
JCA container jencks with spring. Because of that I must use the
ActiveMQManagedConnectionFactory.

-Holger

Re: RedeliveryPolicy configuration via broker.xml

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 5 Jan 2006, at 12:46, Protzek, Holger wrote:

> Hello, it is possible to configure the RedeliveryPolicy via the broker
> xml configuration. I know that I can configure an
> ActiveMQConnection/Factory with the RedeliveryPolicy, but I am
> using the
> JCA container jencks with spring. Because of that I must use the
> ActiveMQManagedConnectionFactory.

Great timing, I've just patched this issue...

https://jira.logicblaze.com/jira/browse/AMQ-467

e.g. these properties are now available on the managed connection
factory...

* initialRedeliveryDelay
* maximumRedeliveries
* redeliveryBackOffMultiplier
* redeliveryUseExponentialBackOff

So you can just configure the ActiveMQManagedConnectionFactory
directly in Spring. (Ditto the ActiveMQResourceAdapter)

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/