Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by sadhu <sa...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/22 21:49:11 UTC

Re: soap fault question

David Castañeda wrote:

> Hi, I'm still fighting with fault generation... can anybody give me a
> pointer where to get some examples or some information about this?
>
> in a service that I'm exposing, I'm trying to do
>
>         SoapFault fault = new SoapFault(message,
> SoapFault.FAULT_CODE_CLIENT);
>         throw fault;
>
> but it always end in ...
>
> <soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
>    <soap:Body>
>       <soap:Fault>
>          <faultcode>soap:Server</faultcode>
>          <faultstring>Message is OK</faultstring>
>       </soap:Fault>
>    </soap:Body>
> </soap:Envelope>
>
> I'm expecting to produce a Client Fault but soap:Server is returned.
>
> I'm using a jaxws:endpoint
>

> --
> David Castañeda R.

hey David .
Did u get the solution...
please if so post me the details also..
i'm also struggling to solve this issues..

Thanks in advance

Regards

Suzane

Re: soap fault question

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
This should be fixed in the latest 2.0.6/2.1 snapshots.    If you could
give it a quick test as a double check before I do final builds
tomorrow, that would be GREAT.
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/cxf/apache-cxf/2.0.6-SNAPSHOT/
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/cxf/apache-cxf/2.1-SNAPSHOT/

Thanks!