Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by shinta himura <on...@hotmail.com> on 2007/06/13 10:36:52 UTC

Problems stemming

Hi,

I have some problems with Nutch's stemmer. I don't manage to get it working. I use Nucht 0.9. Could you explain me what I have to do in way to activate it. I already add necessary plugins in file conf/nutch-default.xml.

Regards,
Damien.
Besoin d'un e-mail ? Créez gratuitement un compte Windows Live Hotmail, plus sûr, plus simple et plus complet !
http://www.windowslive.fr/hotmail/default.asp

Re: Problems stemming

Posted by Scam <sc...@inbox.ru>.
Hello shinta,

Wednesday, June 13, 2007, 12:36, you wrote:

sh> I have some problems with Nutch's stemmer. I don't manage to get
sh> it working.. I use Nucht 0.9. Could you explain me what I
sh> have to do in way to activate it. I already add necessary plugins in file conf/nutch-default.xml.

I have the same problem. Analysis plugin is included
(analysis-(fr|en|de)) but stemming does not work at all.

--
Best regards,
 Scam                            mailto:scam@inbox.ru