Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Michael Schulz <mi...@mschulz.net> on 2002/09/26 12:41:54 UTC

Apache 2.0.42

>From the Apache 2.0.42 release notes:

"This release is not binary-compatible with previous releases, so all
modules need to be recompiled in order to work with this version. For
example, a module compiled to work with 2.0.40 will not work with 2.0.42."

John Turner, do you plan to recompile mod_jk.so for use with Apache 2.0.42
and Tomcat 4.0.5 on Linux (RH 7.3)?

I'm currently using the Apache 2.0.40/Tomcat 4.0.4 connector that you
graciously provide.

p.s. I'm still working on the howto for this configuration on separate
machines...but I'm still trying to get the load-balancing configuration to
work.  Once that is done, I'll prepare the howto.

Regards,

Michael Schulz