Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Kirk Lund <kl...@apache.org> on 2018/03/14 19:38:16 UTC

Please remember to search JIRA

When you work on something, please remember to search JIRA to see if
someone else already filed a JIRA ticket for the work. I'm not sure how
many open "old" tickets that we have like this, but here's one example:

GEODE-2557: Upgrade jna dependency

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GEODE-2557

Thanks,
Kirk

Re: Please remember to search JIRA

Posted by Anthony Baker <ab...@pivotal.io>.
Thanks for finding that Kirk!  I marked it as a duplicate of GEODE-4622.

Anthony